This page features information and resources for testing the accessibility of information and communications technology (ICT) content for all HHS staff.
Testing Processes and Resources
Documents and Forms
Websites and Web Applications
- HHS Accessibility Reporting Template (Updated February 3, 2020) [Word template]
- This update adds requirements for dialog boxes and HTML parsing. Minor changes were made to test methods and processes to provide more clarity. Linking to standards was improved.
- HHS Accessibility Severity Designation [Word document]
- VPAT® 2.3 - Section 508 (Revised April 2019) [Word document]
- ARIA Scripted Controls Acid Tests
- HTML Elements Acid Tests
Browser Add-ons, Extensions, and Toolbars
Mobile Testing Tools
Cross-platform Testing Tools
- Colour Contrast Analyser for Windows and macOS