This page features information and resources for testing the accessibility of information and communications technology (ICT) content for all HHS staff.
Testing Processes and Resources
Documents and Forms
Websites and Web Applications
- HHS Accessibility Reporting Template (Updated February 3, 2020) [Word template]
- This update adds requirements for dialog boxes and HTML parsing. Minor changes were made to test methods and processes to provide more clarity. Linking to standards was improved.
- HHS Accessibility Severity Designation [Word document]
- Screen Reader Testing [Word document]
- VPAT® 2.4 - Section 508 (Revised February 2020) [Word document]
- ARIA Scripted Controls Acid Tests
- HTML Elements Acid Tests
Browser Add-ons, Extensions, and Toolbars
Mobile Testing Tools
- Accessibility Scanner App for Android